Saturday, December 18, 2021

The Elf on the Shelf (Hot Cocoa & Sugar Cookie)


Name: The Elf on the Shelf - Hot Cocoa & Sugar Cookie
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: Another two-for-one! Hot cocoa and sugar cookie are two of my favorite winter flavors (moreso than peppermint and gingerbread), so I was very excited to find these - the official cereal of the North Pole. Both cereals are pretty similar, just with different flavors. The marshmallows are tiny and very sparse - I feel like Hot Cocoa could have had more of them, but I was surprised that Sugar Cookie had any at all. The flavors could be a little stronger (Hot Cocoa more chocolatey, and Sugar Cookie sweeter), but this is made up for by mouthfeel. I was particularly impressed with the way Sugar Cookie simulates the feeling of biting into a sugar cookie. I think I would enjoy making these cereals part of my annual Christmas tradition. The milk is left with a mild flavor when you're done.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Mild cocoa/cookie flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment