Saturday, December 4, 2021
Chocolate Frosted Flakes with Spooky Marshmallows
Name: Chocolate Frosted Flakes with Spooky Marshmallows
Variation: Frosted Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's
Review: I don't normally eat Frosted Flakes. But if you want to make a cereal appealing to me, the two best things you can do to it is make it chocolate, and add marshmallows. I still think the texture of the flakes is a little off-putting, but this cereal is worth having once a year. And the chocolatey milk it leaves behind is another point in its favor.
Rating: 🥣🥣🥣*
Leftover Milk: Chocolatey!
*As hinted at elsewhere, I'm bumping this cereal's rating up to three bowls. Having had more varieties of Frosted Flakes over the years, I've warmed up to it, and this is still one of my favorite offerings from this brand. Even as I'm becoming concerned that Kellogg's has ditched their "spooky marshmallows" lineup, just to have the three cereals' mascots' heads in jars on their boxes (which still contain their normal, everyday flavors)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment