Saturday, February 12, 2022

Chocolate Strawberry Cheerios


Name: Chocolate Strawberry Cheerios
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: After eating the sort of indulgent cereals I like to eat, I have to temper my taste buds before digging into a bowl of Cheerios. That said, I don't dislike the texture and oaty taste of Cheerios, given the right flavor combination. I would never describe a bowl of Cheerios as "bursting with flavor", but this one, arriving on shelves just in time for Valentine's Day season, has hints of chocolate and strawberry that form a combination that is not unpleasant. I doubt it will become one of my favorite flavors of Cheerios (I have a few in mind that I'm hoping to review for this blog eventually), but I liked it.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: An intriguing blend of chocolate and strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment