Saturday, June 4, 2022

Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch


Name: Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch
Variation: Honey Nut Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: This cereal can no longer be considered a novelty, as it's become a regular fixture both on the store shelves and on top of my fridge, but I remember a time some years ago when it was still new. And while I'll admit that I usually gravitate toward the "Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs" family of cereals, for a healthy-sounding cereal (I'm not saying it's a health food, but it is Cheerios, and the emphasis on oats and nuts targets a different kind of customer), it's actually quite good. It's got both loops and flakes; the oat and nut clusters provide a satisfying crunch; and the leftover milk has a pleasantly sweet and nutty flavor. Not only does it render regular Honey Nut Cheerios pretty much obsolete (this cereal is like the Super Nintendo sequel to Honey Nut Cheerios), but it has acquired the honor of being one of the few cereals I would consider for the spot of my "Top Favorite". Can you believe that?

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: A sweet and nutty flavor.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I find that I like basically any variety of Cheerios that isn't plain or Honey Nut. I'll need to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even going just by the flavors I've tried this year alone, my overall impression of the Cheerios family of cereals has definitely improved.

      Delete