Saturday, May 21, 2022

Chocolate Caramel Crunch


Name: Chocolate Caramel Crunch
Variation: Cap'n Crunch
Manufacturer: Quaker Oats

Review: My recent experience with novelty editions of Cap'n Crunch has largely included holiday editions that still taste like the regular cereal, so I was really excited to try this Chocolate Caramel Crunch. Caramel may not be my favorite companion to chocolate (that would be peanut butter), but it's certainly not a bad choice. I remember the first time I had a bowl of this cereal last fall, the flavor combination was a little off-putting. But as I worked my way through the box, the taste of it grew on me (as sometimes happens). After all, it is still Cap'n Crunch. This cereal may not be my favorite ship in the captain's fleet, but I do enjoy eating it.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Flavored with chocolate and caramel!

No comments:

Post a Comment