Sunday, May 15, 2022

Oatmeal Creme Pies

This weekend I'm reviewing two different varieties of Little Debbie-inspired cereals!


Name: Oatmeal Creme Pies
Variation: Little Debbie
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: I'm not an aficionado of Little Debbie snacks, so I wasn't sure what this cereal was supposed to taste like. When I opened the box, there was a strong smell of oatmeal, but eating them, I swear the flavor is more akin to something like gingerbread. The cereal pieces even look like they could be gingerbread nuggets. I wasn't expecting to like these, after the disappointment of Little Debbie's Cosmic Brownies cereal, but to my surprise, they turned out to be...I'm not going to say "good", but pretty not bad.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: A faint hint of "oatmeal creme".

No comments:

Post a Comment