Saturday, June 11, 2022

Trix Trax with Marshmallows


Name: Trix Trax with Marshmallows
Variation: Trix
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: The unexpected appearance of this cereal blindsided me less than a week before the release of the latest Jurassic World movie. It's exactly what you would expect from a box of Trix with marshmallows added, but the branding is a lot of fun. The very colorful fruity pieces are shaped like T-Rex tracks, although the marshmallows are a bit more vague. I like the white dino eggs, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the different-colored two-toned marshmallows are supposed to be. I swear they look like Space Invaders. Anyway, this isn't my favorite Jurassic World tie-in (that would be Dairy Queen's Jurassic Smash blizzard - peanut butter and cookie dough - which they offered when the first movie came out), but it's Trix with a dinosaur theme! Grab a box before they're extinct.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Only slightly sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, even though marshmallows in cereal have started making me sick as I've gotten older, I can't not buy a Jurassic tie-in. Gonna keep an eye out for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got your work cut out for you - I've seen a lot of Jurassic World branding lately! This one snuck up on me, but I think I found it at either Kroger or Food Lion.

      Delete