Saturday, January 22, 2022

[Flashback] Disney Princess

Notice: Flashback reviews have been written from memory, without having the cereal in front of me. I started taking pictures of notable cereal varieties several years before I decided to start a blog reviewing them. As such, details beyond whether I simply liked the cereal or not may be hazy, especially regarding the quality of the leftover milk. Whenever possible, I have made an effort to procure another box of the cereal for a proper review (even the ones I didn't like), but due to the ephemeral nature of many of these novelty cereals, this is not always possible.


Name: Disney Princess
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: Here's a flashback to five years ago, when Kellogg's released a whole line of Disney Princess cereals. In hindsight, I regret not getting pictures of each Princess; other boxes featured Belle, Jasmine, and Rapunzel (there may or may not have been others), but I was focused on my favorite Disney Princess - Ariel. Sadly, I remember the cereal itself (strawberry with marshmallows) being very plain, but that didn't stop me from buying a second box (I still have it!) to put in my bedroom shrine dedicated to The Little Mermaid. The first edition boxes were gorgeous - I remember seeing later editions that no longer had the glitter finish. Which is a shame, because this is a cereal that looked a whole lot better than it tasted.


Rating: 🥣

No comments:

Post a Comment