Saturday, April 2, 2022

Galactic Lucky Charms


Name: Galactic Lucky Charms
Variation: Lucky Charms
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I originally spotted this novel edition of Lucky Charms last summer with a Space Jam promotion. I was prepared to post it as a flashback, then I spied some more boxes in Target recently. It tastes just like regular Lucky Charms - which would normally earn it a rating of three bowls. However, as much as I love the subject of space, I'm not impressed with the look of the new marshmallows. The appeal of Lucky Charms' marshmallows is their simplicity and recognizability. These "galaxy" shapes are too vague - dare I say, nebulous? - and the multi-colored approach just looks busy. Therefore, I'm docking one bowl from the rating because, although I would buy it on occasion just for the novelty, I don't feel that the new marshmallows add anything substantial to the original cereal.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment