Saturday, April 16, 2022

Reese's Puffs Bunnies


Name: Reese's Puffs Bunnies
Variation: Reese's Puffs
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I was really hoping to find some of Reese's Puffs' holiday editions this year to review for my blog. I was discouraged when Hearts didn't show up around Valentine's Day (here's to hoping that Bats will appear come fall), but it made me all the more excited when I saw Bunnies on shelves in time for Easter!


Out of all of Reese's Puffs' holiday editions, this is the one I've seen most often - three times, to be exact, the last two being in 2017 and 2019.


These editions are a lot like Cap'n Crunch's holiday editions, in that they taste just like the regular cereal, the change is only cosmetic; but, as with Cap'n Crunch, this is a cereal I already like, so I don't view that as a negative. Plus, the holiday flair is fun; it's always a great excuse to pick up a box. And nothing says Easter like Reese's peanut butter and chocolate bunnies!

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Plainer than I'd like...

Update: New box design spotted in 2024!

No comments:

Post a Comment