Saturday, October 1, 2022

Apple Jacks Nickelodeon Slime


Name: Apple Jacks Nickelodeon Slime
Variation: Apple Jacks
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: This has got to be one of my favorite concepts for a novelty cereal that I've seen all year. We start with Apple Jacks, but they've got green flecks in them instead of red ones, which no doubt reflects the distinctive "green apple" flavor (a natural choice for an Apple Jacks alternative) in place of cinnamon. And when you stir it up, the milk turns green!

How does the milk turn green? "I don't know." XD

As this is still Apple Jacks, I'm not going to say that I'm in love with the way the cereal tastes, but the theme is so much fun. And it's great timing, too - as we're heading in to Halloween. I feel like this cereal would sit comfortably on top of the fridge between a box of Halloween Crunch and Shocking Orange Krispies.


Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: More green than apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment