Saturday, October 8, 2022

Shocking Orange Krispies


Name: Rice Krispies Shocking Orange Colored Cereal
Variation: Rice Krispies
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: After trying Red & Blue Krispies, I felt a bit like a sucker buying this cereal, knowing full well that I wasn't going to like it. Although you can't say that I'm not dedicated to the mission statement of this blog, which is to document and try novelty cereal varieties. At least I can still make them into Rice Krispies Treats. Which, I'm convinced at this point, is all that plain Rice Krispies are really good for. I'm pretty sure even Kellogg's acknowledges this, as the treats are pictured right on the front of the box, with the recipe on the side. I have to give them credit for coloring the Krispies orange for Halloween. But it's not enough to make me actually like the cereal. Maybe if they mixed it with half Cocoa Krispies, it would taste better - and it would still be visually on theme for the holiday!

I'd still rather they were all chocolate...

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Blander than plain.

2 comments:

  1. I can't help but gag; this looks like a bowl of cocoa pebbles mixed with the bits of Cheetohs from the bottom of the bag...

    ReplyDelete