Sunday, February 4, 2024

[Flashback] Hershey's Kisses

Notice: Flashback reviews have been written from memory, without having the cereal in front of me. I started taking pictures of notable cereal varieties several years before I decided to start a blog reviewing them. As such, details beyond whether I simply liked the cereal or not may be hazy, especially regarding the quality of the leftover milk. Whenever possible, I have made an effort to procure another box of the cereal for a proper review (even the ones I didn't like), but due to the ephemeral nature of many of these novelty cereals, this is not always possible.


Name: Hershey's Kisses
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Remember when General Mills released a cereal based on Hershey's Kisses? Surprisingly, I barely remember it myself. This was one of several novelty cereals I picked up in the early months of 2020, just before the COVID lockdowns hit. And I can't even tell you if I liked it or not. I think I may have been disappointed because I was expecting it to be better than it turned out to be. But I could be misremembering. I'd give it another try if I saw it again, but the fact that I've had this cereal and barely remember it does not bode well.

Rating: (withheld)

No comments:

Post a Comment