Saturday, September 12, 2026
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Secret Saja Boys Flavor
Name: KPop Demon Hunters Cinnamon Toast Crunch Secret Saja Boys Flavor
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills
Review: Not to be outdone by rival KPop group Huntrix (who moonlight as demon hunters) and their peach mango takeover of Lucky Charms, the Saja Boys have hijacked Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And, like the Saja Boys themselves, this cereal is hiding a secret - it has a mystery flavor! Now, notwithstanding all of the unique flavors I've encountered in my years of eating novelty cereals, I'm not as confident at guessing mystery flavors as you might think. I may have been in the ballpark on Mystery Crunch (the word on the street is that the flavor is cherry vanilla; I guessed cream soda), but at least they gave us clues. Even if some of them were red herrings.
If this cereal is modeled after a Korean delicacy, I'll be up the creek without even a boat. Here are my impressions. The cinnamon flavor seems subdued, allowing the buttery taste to stand out. And there's definitely something else there, but I can't figure out what it is. Licorice? Peppermint? I asked my wife to try it and she offered this guess: lemon meringue. Could be, I guess. I'd counter with Key lime, but I've never actually had Key lime pie, so I don't know what it tastes like. I'm at a loss. The cereal is not at all unpleasant to eat, but I find myself comparing it unfavorably to regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Which is to say, the fun of the mystery aside, I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: As mysterious as the cereal itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment