Saturday, September 10, 2022

Apple Jacks with Star Marshmallows


Name: Apple Jacks with Star Marshmallows
Variation: Apple Jacks
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: Apple Jacks is another cereal that's not in my regular roster of usual suspects, so my familiarity with it is not great. I feel like maybe the flavor is a little weak to grab my attention. I see green and orange loops, and I guess I'm expecting the vibrant flavor of Froot Loops. However, this is another situation where the addition of marshmallows gives the cereal new life in my eyes. I guess, if you think about how much I love Lucky Charms, and how dull that cereal would be if you took out the marshmallows, it makes sense. I'd eat this cereal again.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: A little green, but not very flavorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment