Sunday, September 18, 2022

Trix Trolls World Tour with Marshmallows


Name: Trix Trolls World Tour with Marshmallows
Variation: Trix
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: There are two alterations to this version of Trix. First, the puffs have a swirled design which looks cool. And second, there are marshmallows added (which are also swirled). It's very colorful. As a fruity cereal, I can't help comparing Trix to Froot Loops (although in their defense, these two cereals taste very different). So I wanted to post this review side-by-side with my review of Froot Loops with Marshmallows. Between the two, I do prefer Froot Loops. I like to have Trix on occasion, for the sake of variety, but I can't say that I like it as much as Froot Loops (a rare case where Kellogg's beats General Mills for my preference). Adding marshmallows boosts each cereal a little bit for me, but Froot Loops still comes out on top. But I like Trix's marketing!

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Pretty plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment