Sunday, September 11, 2022

Chocolate Frosted Flakes

BONUS! I'm throwing in an extra review of Chocolate Frosted Flakes this weekend because both this cereal and Apple Jacks with Star Marshmallows feature a Sing 2 promotion.


Name: Chocolate Frosted Flakes
Variation: Frosted Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: I have mixed feelings about this cereal. The chocolate flavor is definitely appreciated, but it's still not as good as the one that had marshmallows, too. And I can't get past the flakes. People joke about how hard Cap'n Crunch is on your mouth, but I think Frosted Flakes are even worse. The chocolatey milk you're left with at the end is great - I'm not gonna lie - but if you like the milk the cereal leaves behind better than the cereal itself, that's a red flag. Still, there probably aren't going to be a lot of varieties of Frosted Flakes that score higher than one bowl, and I do genuinely enjoy the chocolate flavor of this cereal. I think that if I found myself in possession of another box, I would enjoy eating it again.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Satisfyingly chocolatey.

No comments:

Post a Comment