Saturday, November 5, 2022

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios


Name: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I first spotted this cereal on the shelves back in late 2017. The first bowl I had, I was expecting something indulgent like Reese's Puffs. Naturally, being a type of Cheerios, the flavor I got was a lot blander. But here's the thing. I kept eating it (even when I pull a box I end up not liking, I still try to soldier through and finish it, so as not to be wasteful), and it really grew on me. Knowing what to expect (and what not to expect), this has actually become one of my favorite cereals. I'm glad it appears to be sticking around, especially since you can't find Peanut Butter Cheerios anymore.

December 2017

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Retains the subtle, but not unpleasant flavor of the cereal itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment