Saturday, November 26, 2022

Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch


Name: Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I looked for this cereal last Christmas but couldn't find it, leading me to wonder if I had imagined that it even existed. But then I found a box of it (in the middle of summer, ironically) at Ollie's, where you can find a lot of rare leftovers sold out of season*. It's nice and sweet, like a sugar cookie should be. Although, I feel like, without the cinnamon swirls, you get the impression that you're eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but it's a little plain... Still, I like it, and it's a fun holiday variation on a classic. Now, I just need to find some Sugar Cookie Crisp! (That's a thing, right?)

General Mills' 2022 holiday lineup.

*I couldn't have known this then - and I hate to leave these things up to chance, on the possibility that I could miss out on a cereal completely - but I could have just waited six months, because this cereal has been popping up all over the place this holiday season!

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Sweet and sugary.

No comments:

Post a Comment