Saturday, November 19, 2022

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios


Name: Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I may not be a pumpkin spice fanatic in general, but this is probably my favorite autumn cereal that's not specifically branded for Halloween (I mean, yeah, pumpkins are a critical component of the holiday, but without a "spooky" angle, it really reads more "general fall"). It's also probably my favorite seasonal variety of Cheerios, so I'm very happy I was able to find some to review for this blog. The cereal is very straightforward - it's cheerios flavored with pumpkin spice - and it tastes great. Plus, you get a little bit of pumpkin spice milk to sip (or gulp - take your pick) at the end! I make a point to grab a box every year if I can find it.


Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Pumpkin spice flavored!

No comments:

Post a Comment