Sunday, November 27, 2022

Cinnamoji Toast Crunch

I like to spread out my reviews in order to keep a steady pace of reliable content flowing, but I'm starting to get seriously backed up with unposted reviews, and I hate to leave cereals lingering in my queue, losing their relevance week by week. So grab your spoon, we're pouring another bowl!


Name: Cinnamoji Toast Crunch
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I assume this cereal tastes just like regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The only cosmetic change is that some (not all) of the cinnamon toast pieces have faces, imitating the cereal's mischievous mascot. They're cute, and I imagine that a kid could have a lot of fun with these little guys - like conversation hearts, but with emojis. I only wonder why more of them don't have faces. I'd also like to see more variety in their facial expressions, as the different smiling faces all tend to blend together. In any case, it's Cinnamon Toast Crunch - a cereal that, amazingly, I only started eating this past year, but has quickly become one of my new favorites.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Cinnamon-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment