Saturday, January 27, 2024

Dulce de Leche Toast Crunch


Name: Dulce de Leche Toast Crunch
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Fancy though it sounds, this is essentially Cinnamon Toast Crunch with a caramel flavor - and it's quite good. Much better than that abomination that was Tres Leches Toast Crunch. I'm not surprised you can find it year-round, and have been able to for some time now. It might even be my favorite alternate version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - besides Chocolate Toast Crunch, of course. And if you have some Apple Pie Toast Crunch on hand to mix in, all the better! If I have this cereal a few more times, I might consider bumping its rating up to three bowls in the future, but for now, I'll just let it coast where it's at.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Sweet and caramelicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment