Saturday, April 6, 2024

Honey Nut Cheerios Minis


Name: Honey Nut Cheerios Minis
Variation: Honey Nut Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Didn't I tell you we'd be seeing this cereal before long? So far, all the Minis cereals have been in the form of puffs (with only Lucky Charms standing out, with its mini marshmallows); despite being nothing more than a smaller version of the regular cereal (unlike Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which changed size and shape), these Minis are unique in that they come in the form of shrunken loops. And they are predictably adorable.


How does it taste? Just as you would expect. The only difference is that the smaller loops give it a different mouthfeel, and absorb the milk faster. It's softer, and not as crunchy, with more of a continuous texture, as opposed to being distinct bites of flavor. In graphical terms, a higher resolution yields a smoother picture. But in terms of taste, I feel like there's less character. It's a cute novelty, but I still prefer the original size.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Tastes of sweet, nutty honey.

Now, will we ever see Cookie Crisp Minis? I doubt it, just going by how rarely Cookie Crisp entertains novelty concepts (last year's Guardians of the Galaxy promotion was a rare exception). But I hope so! I'll be keeping my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment