Sunday, April 9, 2023

Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Trix Minis


Name: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Minis
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Once again, you have the classic Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor. The texture of the puffs is not unpleasant, but again, I find I prefer the mouthfeel and the crunch of the regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch pieces. And do these mini puffs absorb more milk, or is it just me? It occurs to me that these Minis would work great as a topping - over ice cream or cupcakes or something like that.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Good and cinnamon-y.


Name: Trix Minis
Variation: Trix
Manufacturer: General Mills

Trix is the most colorful of the Minis cereals - it really is quite photogenic. It's the only cereal I've encountered that could, visually, give Fruity Pebbles a run for its money. Digging into them feels almost like jumping into a ball pit. This might be the only Minis cereal I like better than its regular-sized version (even if, being fruity, it's my least favorite-tasting one of the three).

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Pink and fruity.


The back of each box of Minis contains a punch-out mini kitchen that you can put together. I enjoyed having these mini cereals, even if Trix is the only one that I feel stands up to the original. I like that they picked a good variety of flavors - one chocolate and peanut butter, one cinnamon, and one fruity (and they're surprisingly good all mixed together). That's more diverse representation than either Kellogg's or General Mills' Halloween lineups!

No comments:

Post a Comment