Saturday, May 4, 2024

Cinnamoji Toast Crunch (Cruising Edition)


Name: Cinnamoji Toast Crunch
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: When Cinnamoji Toast Crunch first appeared on shelves, I thought it was a fun novelty, despite being only a cosmetic variation of regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch. When the Luchador Edition came out the following year, I hesitated to treat it as a separate cereal, but ultimately felt it was a novel enough concept. Now, a year later, yet another version of Cinnamoji Toast Crunch has turned up, and it doesn't even have a witty subtitle. The box features a car motif, and the Cinnamojis are decked out in sunglasses. I'm not opposed to General Mills mixing it up and releasing new Cinnamojis each year with different faces (although, honestly, I barely notice the faces), but I might have to draw the line on reviewing it every single time. I guess I'll wait and see what happens next year. In the meantime, you can refer to my previous review(s) for a rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment