Saturday, August 31, 2024

Kit Kat - New & Improved


Name: Kit Kat Cereal - New & Improved
Variation: Kit Kat Cereal
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: It's only been a year since Kit Kat debuted, and already, I've been seeing a "new & improved" version on the shelves. For months, every time I'd go shopping, I'd stare at it doubtfully. It's still new. How could it possibly be improved? Finally, I broke down and decided to give it a try. The cereal pieces are lighter-colored. My first impression of the flavor was positive, but the more I eat it, the more of a chore it becomes. Other than a faintly savory note - butter, perhaps? - it's kind of bland, and tastes less like Kit Kats than I remember. And the milk is still plain. I thought, at the very least, they could have fixed that. I'm surprised this is a General Mills cereal. It's like they found a good seller, and then changed the recipe to use cheaper ingredients so they could maximize profits. Capitalism strikes again, I guess.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Completely, utterly plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment