Sunday, August 4, 2024

Raisin Bran with Cranberries


Name: Raisin Bran with Cranberries
Variation: Raisin Bran
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: I'm lukewarm about Raisin Bran, but I was excited when I spotted this new variety on the shelves, because I do like cranberries, and they're a good fit for this cereal. At least, that's what I thought. After tasting it, I don't know how well the flavors mesh. Raisins are nice and sweet. Cranberries have a tartness, and a whole different flavor profile. You'd think maybe they'd balance each other out (as the box claims), but I think they kind of clash. Well, it's not terrible (and the more I eat it, the more it's growing on me). But it's not the slam dunk I thought it would be, either. It was a fun novelty to try. But my favorite version of Raisin Bran is still Raisin Bran Crunch.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Flaky, flaky, flaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment