Saturday, July 23, 2022

Froot Loops Tropical


Name: Froot Loops Tropical
Variation: Froot Loops
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: I first came across this novel version of Froot Loops last summer, when the box still had a "limited edition" tag in the corner. Featuring orange, yellow, and green loops that boast pineapple, banana, orange, and mango flavors that seem right at home in the toucan's natural habitat, this variation of Froot Loops would seem to be a no brainer. I just wish I liked it more. Granted, "fruity" isn't my first choice in cereals, but Froot Loops is one of my favorites, and I usually like tropical variations of fruit snacks. But in this case, I just find myself missing the flavor of regular Froot Loops. I'm going to chalk this up to being another cereal idea that looks better on paper.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: A little fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment