Sunday, July 17, 2022

Honey Maid S'mores

This weekend I'm pitting two S'mores-themed cereals against each other in a head-to-head competition!


Name: Honey Maid S'mores
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: Post

Review: One of my fondest cereal memories from childhood is being on summer vacation with my family, and waking up to a bowl (or three) of S'mores Grahams cereal. Sadly, I haven't seen the cereal since my resurgence of interest, but I've noticed two modern contenders on the shelves. Kellogg's Smorz was not very good, but Honey Maid S'mores was just what I was looking for. The taste is even reminiscent of S'mores Grahams. I like that it doesn't cop out with chocolate-coated graham crackers (hello, Kellogg's Smorz). S'mores are a perfect balance of three ingredients - graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow - and that's the trifecta you get here. S'mores may be a summery treat, but I'll eat this cereal any time of year.

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: A S'morey blend of flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment