Saturday, July 30, 2022

Marshmallow Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles


Name: Marshmallow Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles
Variation: Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles
Manufacturer: Post

Review: This is going to sound weird, but Fruity Pebbles might be my favorite cereal that I don't actually like. It's just so colorful; and it smells good, too! But, it's fruity, and I don't love the way the pebbles soak up the milk and turn into an amalgamated sludge. I mean, I like flavored milk at the end of a bowl of cereal, I just don't like having to chew it. But apparently, adding marshmallows (in cute, fruity shapes) is just what it takes to get me to genuinely enjoy eating Fruity Pebbles. And adding them to Cocoa Pebbles? That's a no-brainer! And not just any marshmallows, either. They're doubling up the chocolate with cocoa marshmallows. Perfect for a chocolate lover like me. I'm not in the habit of giving a cereal a three bowl rating until I've had more than one box of it, but this is definitely a contender for a future promotion.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: A fruity/chocolatey sludge.

No comments:

Post a Comment