Saturday, July 2, 2022

Red, White & Blue Crunch


Name: Red, White & Blue Crunch
Variation: Cap'n Crunch
Manufacturer: Quaker Oats

Review: Unlike the other holiday varieties of Cap'n Crunch which take after Crunch Berries, I suspect that this cereal - which has no yellow crunch pieces and boasts "red, white & blue berries" (now in "new star shapes") - is more akin to Oops! All Berries. Which is still not a bad thing. In fact, the berries are my favorite part of the cereal, so I think I might like this variety (which I have also seen marketed as "Hero Crunch") even better than Christmas Crunch (although Halloween Crunch's milk-changing ghosts are still a lot of fun). Either way, it's a great choice of cereal to have on the morning of the 4th of July!

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Sugary sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment