Saturday, July 9, 2022

Trix Fireworks


Name: Trix Fireworks
Variation: Trix
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: The cynical side of me wants to say that this is just another version of Trix with marshmallows. But that's probably because this isn't the first one I've had, recently. I actually really like the idea for this one, and although Red, White & Blue Crunch is my preferred 4th of July cereal, I'm excited to see another one on the shelves. The puffs are swirled with red and blue (actually, more like purple), and the white marshmallows form starbursts reminiscent of fireworks (although they're not as perfect as they look on the box). Part of me thinks the fireworks would look great in different colors, but then you'd lose the "red, white & blue" aesthetic. I'll give Trix points for a great idea with this cereal, but, not being my favorite fruity cereal on the market, I'm not gonna say that I love eating it.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Looks pink, but tastes plain...

No comments:

Post a Comment