Saturday, August 20, 2022

CinnaGraham Toast Crunch


Name: CinnaGraham Toast Crunch
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Of all the standard classics on the shelf, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a cereal I'm not that familiar with (although after having Churros, I've been wondering if that's a mistake). So it's hard for me to compare this to the taste of plain Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I think it actually tastes kind of dull. Like, imagine Honey Maid S'mores (which I love), but take out the marshmallows AND the chocolate puffs. Maybe there needs to be more cinnamon? Or maybe the graham flavor just isn't doing this cereal any favors. It's like ordering a sandwich at Subway, but putting it on wheat bread by mistake...

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: More graham flavor than cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment