Saturday, December 3, 2022

Frosted Mini Wheats Blueberry Muffin & Cinnamon Roll


Name: Frosted Mini Wheats Blueberry Muffin & Cinnamon Roll
Variation: Frosted Mini Wheats
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: We're going to the bakery for breakfast this morning! I've been trying out a lot of cereals I've never touched before thanks to this blog (e.g., Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Apple Jacks, Cinnamon Toast Crunch) - for better and worse. Frosted Mini Wheats isn't a cereal that really appeals to me. It's probably better for you than the "candy-in-a-bowl" stuff I like, but I don't enjoy the fiber-y texture. That said, there were a couple of intriguing flavors on the shelves that I had to try. And I'm pretty impressed. Blueberry Muffin really has that hint of blueberry muffin flavor. Although Cinnamon Roll has a long way to go to match my enjoyment of the bakery treat. Reviewing a cereal like this is tough for me because I don't think it's a bad cereal, and I love the novelty element, but honestly I have no real desire to eat it again. But then, my comments are more important than the ratings anyway.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Plain. Maybe a little fiber-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment