Sunday, February 26, 2023

Banana Caramel Cheerios


Name: Banana Caramel Cheerios
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Cheerios is getting really good at banana flavoring - I ate a handful of these, and it gave me that genuine flavor sensation of eating sliced bananas in my cereal (even better is adding actual sliced bananas to this cereal!). The caramel flavor is not super strong, but it's a good complement to the banana flavor, so it doesn't just taste like straight banana. I'd be intrigued to see a Chocolate - or better yet, Peanut Butter! - Banana Cheerios in the future (General Mills, take note). I don't know if I'd pick this cereal over Strawberry Banana Cheerios, but I do like it. It sounds like a weird flavor, but it's good. I happened to note that it vanished off the shelves pretty quickly last fall (whereas Honey Vanilla Cheerios, which I didn't like as much, is hanging around), so I'm glad I grabbed a box while it was available.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Seems you can always count on Cheerios, these days, to leave you with some interestingly-flavored milk at the end of your bowl of cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment