Saturday, February 4, 2023

Peanut Butter Crunch


Name: Peanut Butter Crunch
Variation: Cap'n Crunch
Manufacturer: Quaker Oats

Review: Although I featured this cereal already for my Chocolatey Peanut Butter Crunch experiment, I felt like it deserved a proper entry. I wish I could do the same for Chocolatey Crunch, but amazingly, it seems to have been discontinued. Though there are plenty of other chocolate cereals on the market. Peanut butter cereals are (surprisingly) few and far between - this is one you can usually count on finding at the store. It's a great idea for a variation on Cap'n Crunch, and it has a great peanut butter flavor. It also has lots of potential as a peanut butter mix-in for other cereal experiments, as we've already seen, and as we're going to see more of in the future. I love it!

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Peanut buttery.

No comments:

Post a Comment