Sunday, February 5, 2023

Oops! All Berries


Name: Oops! All Berries
Variation: Cap'n Crunch
Manufacturer: Quaker Oats

Review: I realize this is neither a new or limited edition cereal, but it must have been quite the novelty when it first came out. Anyway, I found myself in possession of a box, so I figured I'd give it a proper space on this blog.

Oops! All Berries is exactly what it says on the tin - Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries, and nothing but Crunch Berries. It's like if Lucky Charms were nothing but marshmallows, or Honey Nut Cheerios were nothing but nuts dipped in honey.

Actually, it's very good. I'm not sure if it's better than regular Crunch Berries - because even though the berries are better than the plain yellow pieces that come in regular Cap'n Crunch, like with Lucky Charms, there's a balance to be found. A virtue in moderation. Like how a beautiful gem can be set off by a contrasting, plain background.

That said, I'm not gonna lie and say there isn't any joy in finding a treasure chest filled with nothing but glittering jewels. But I feel like the appeal would wear off if that's what you woke up to every day. Still, this is a fun cereal, and it tastes good, too!

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Sweet and fruity!

No comments:

Post a Comment