Sunday, February 19, 2023

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Lucky Charms MIX!


Name: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Lucky Charms MIX!
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Lucky Charms
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Two cereals that I already love, together in one box? Obviously, the flavors of each individual cereal will be appreciated, but how well do they go together? You can't just throw any two flavors together and expect them to mesh. My verdict? I think it works, but it's not inventing any new, unforgettable combination. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch pieces add some variety to the plainness of Lucky Charms' non-marshmallow pieces, and the marshmallows add some variety to the sameness of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch pieces. I think the predominant flavor is Lucky Charms, with a hint of cinnamon here and there, but the texture of the toast pieces definitely makes it feel like a different cereal than Lucky Charms. I like it. I'd eat it again. But I don't think I'll be mixing these two cereals together myself at home any time soon. Love to try some other mixes, though. I know they're out there.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Cinna-marshmallowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment