Sunday, May 14, 2023

Kellogg's Crunchy Nut


Name: Crunchy Nut
Variation: Corn Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: This isn't the sort of cereal that I normally like to eat, but the bold design of the box really caught my attention, with the bright yellow, and the black stripes. It's almost got a Charlie Brown aesthetic. It's flavored with peanuts and honey, so hopefully it's not just a glorified version of Corn Flakes (seeing as even coating them in sugar - which is basically Frosted Flakes - isn't enough to make me like them).

Verdict? They are plainer than what I usually eat. But they do have a sweet and nutty flavor. I don't love them, but I don't hate them either. That said, if I have a choice between these and Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch, I'll pick Medley Crunch 10 times out of 10. And if there were no Medley Crunch? Well, I'd still rather have Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs instead. But nice try, Kellogg's. It's a definite improvement over plain Corn Flakes.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Sweet and nutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment