Saturday, November 25, 2023

Cinnabon Cereal


Name: Cinnabon Sweet Crunchy Cinnamon Roll Cereal
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: So I heard about this cereal before the end of last year, and I was excited to try it alongside Cinnamon Toast Crunch Rolls. I waited patiently, expecting to find it before Christmas, at the least. But the holiday came and went, and I finally posted my review of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Rolls on (literally!) the last day of the year. I didn't see Cinnabon Cereal on the shelves until the end of January. I was a little bit miffed. Rest assured, it won't affect my impression of the cereal, but that's why I've pushed this review back so far (even by my standards) in protest.


Apparently this isn't Cinnabon's first cereal rodeo (word is they brought it back by popular demand), but it's the first time I've ever had it, and I'm grateful for the opportunity. The "buns" are BIG - bigger than Cinnamon Toast Crunch Rolls. And very crunchy. I think they're a little bulky in your mouth, but they have a really good creamy slash cinnamon-y flavor. This has to be the best cereal imitation of cinnamon rolls I've had yet. Which is appropriate, because come on - it's Cinnabon! I wouldn't say that it "tastes like riding a magical cinnamon unicorn through a sparkling forest of yum" (as it does on the back of the box - which is a pretty color, by the way), but it is very good.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Creamy slash cinnamon-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment