Saturday, December 31, 2022

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Rolls


Name: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Rolls
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I'm a fan of cinnamon rolls (or buns - is there even a difference?), and while no cereal can ever capture that warm and gooey, fresh-from-the-oven experience of eating them, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is probably best poised to try. And, in my experience, they certainly get closer than Frosted Mini Wheats did. The first thing you notice upon opening the box is the cute bun-shaped pieces. Eating a few of them dry, I taste a mixture of cinnamon (expected) and cream (appropriate). The flavor is actually a little subdued in milk - and I think it could be stronger - but what sells this cereal is its texture. It doesn't have the crunchiness of regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but instead there's a soft, almost doughy flavor. I think I like them.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Cinna-creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment