Sunday, November 19, 2023

Frosted Flakes Pumpkin Spice


Name: Frosted Flakes Pumpkin Spice
Variation: Frosted Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: The box is a beautiful teal color - the picture doesn't do it justice (it's a shade greener in person). The cereal smells not just like pumpkin, but sweet like pie. Nevertheless, it's Frosted Flakes - with neither chocolate nor marshmallows, I'm gonna be hard-pressed to like it. I do enjoy having pumpkin pie... once a year. But I'm decidedly not a pumpkin spice fanatic. I feel like the first half of each bite is sweet and pumpkin-y, and then the second half just tastes like corn. If you like Frosted Flakes and/or pumpkin spice products, you might very well like this cereal. But it's not for me.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Sweet and pumpkin-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment