Sunday, September 8, 2024

Crunch Berries


Name: Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries
Variation: Cap'n Crunch
Manufacturer: Quaker Oats

Review: Having now had plain Cap'n Crunch, I can properly assess the virtues of this cereal. And I can say, from the very first bite, the fruity flavor is a welcome addition to round out the plainness of the regular crunch pieces. And the colors! This is a very colorful cereal. No competition for Fruity Pebbles, but I do appreciate the differently-colored red, green, blue, and purple berries. I'm glad we've managed to get here from only having red berries when this cereal originally debuted (not that I was around for that). People complain about the sharpness of Cap'n Crunch's cereal pieces - and it's a valid concern - but when I eat them in milk, they soften up enough not to cause me any problems. This is definitely one of my favorite cereals on the market and, like Reese's Puffs, whenever I eat it, I can't seem to shovel enough of it into my mouth!

Rating: 🥣🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Sweet, and just a little bit fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment