Saturday, September 21, 2024

Peach Mango Cheerios


Name: Peach Mango Cheerios
Variation: Cheerios
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: I wasn't sure how I was going to like this new flavor of Cheerios, but I know somebody who was very excited to see it. The Cheerios are lightly-colored, and slightly yellowish. They taste kind of plain dry, but that's because the flavor only really comes out in milk. And I can distinctly taste the peach and mango. It's actually quite refreshing. Turns out, peach and mango complement each other really well. It reminds me of a mango colada drink I had recently. I know I don't have great memories of Toasted Coconut Cheerios (although I wonder if my opinion would change if I tried it again), aside from the beautiful teal green box, but this cereal makes me think a Pina Colada Cheerios would be really good. In any case, this is another resounding success for the Cheerios brand. It's almost a shame it's a limited edition. Imagine having all the flavors of Cheerios at your disposal - like from a big cereal vending machine - and being able to mix and match. I bet a tropical medley of Cheerios flavors would be better than Froot Loops Tropical was...

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Fancy a peach mango smoothie?

No comments:

Post a Comment