Saturday, September 7, 2024

Cap'n Crunch


Name: Cap'n Crunch
Variation: n/a
Manufacturer: Quaker Oats

Review: It's time to review one of the classics! Actually, I've never had plain Cap'n Crunch before. I've had Crunch Berries. I've even had Oops! All Berries. But never just Cap'n Crunch. Although the difference in nutritional content between this and Crunch Berries is just one gram of sugar and ten calories, so it's not like eating Lucky Charms without the marshmallows. That said, it is kinda plain, and I do miss the subtly fruity complement of the crunch berries. It's not a terrible cereal, but these crunch pieces don't fare as well as the crunch berries do on their own, and I just can't see me going out of my way to have this cereal again, when I could have it with crunch berries instead.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Still sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment