Saturday, January 7, 2023

Frosted Flakes Cinnamon French Toast & Strawberry Milkshake


Name: Frosted Flakes Cinnamon French Toast
Variation: Frosted Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: The weirdest thing happened when I opened this box of Frosted Flakes. I don't know if trying different varieties of Frosted Flakes is warming me up to the cereal, or if it's because I just had French Toast Crunch and wasn't super fond of it. But when I opened this box and smelled the cinnamon, I was actually looking forward to eating it! And it wasn't too bad. I don't know if it tastes like French toast so much as just cinnamon (is there even maple in this?), but that's okay. It's a decided improvement over Crispy Cinnamon Basketballs (cute as those basketballs were), in which the cinnamon flavor was overpowering - this is more evened out. I'm impressed!

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Certifiably cinnamon-y!


Name: Frosted Flakes Strawberry Milkshake
Variation: Frosted Flakes
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: Upon opening the box, you first notice the pink flakes, and the smell of strawberry. Now, I'm a fan of strawberries, and even strawberry candy, but this is more of a "strawberries and cream" taste. And I think I'm finding out, between this and cookies and cream, that I'm not real fond of the "cream" flavor. Conceptually, I love the idea of a cereal turning the milk into a "strawberry milkshake", especially considering that it's not very common, despite strawberry being probably the most popular flavored milk after chocolate. And if you like strawberry milk, you might just love this cereal. But it's not for me.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: I wouldn't call it a milkshake, but it's definitely strawberry milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment