Sunday, January 22, 2023

Trix Silly Rabbit


Name: Trix Silly Rabbit Turned Milk Pink
Variation: Trix
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: This is regular* Trix with a color-changing milk effect - albeit one that was slower and subtler than I expected. I tried photographing it, but it was barely noticeable in pictures, and it really wasn't until I got to the end of the bowl that it looked noticeably pink. Still, it's a fun effect. And it's Trix - which, for a fruity cereal, is good (if not great).

*When I say "regular", I mean the version with fruity shapes, and not the one with spherical puffs. I find it interesting that so many people remember the fruity shapes as the "original" version from their youth, even though Trix started out with spherical puffs, and for some reason, that's the version I remember as "the original". (I did a little research, and the cereal seems to have gone back and forth over the years). To me, the fruity shapes are the new-fangled version. But, I think I'm finally coming around to them, because they do look nice.

Rating: 🥣🥣
Leftover Milk: Pink and fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment