Sunday, January 1, 2023

French Toast Crunch


Name: French Toast Crunch
Variation: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Manufacturer: General Mills

Review: Here's a variation of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that would seem to be a no-brainer. Boasting a syrup and cinnamon taste ("bursting" may be an overstatement), the little toast pieces are cute as heck. Although, I think they could use some cinnamon swirls (they kind of just look like buttered toast to me), and I don't actually like the texture of the pieces as much as the pieces in regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Ironically, breakfast foods aren't my favorite flavor for cereals - the last maple-flavored cereal I had hinged on its inclusion of marshmallows. This isn't a bad cereal, but I wouldn't go out of my way to have it again. A suggestion for improvement would be to pair the toasties with some fruit-flavored pieces - as I like to put fresh fruit on my French toast.

It's better with strawberries, blueberries, and bananaberries.

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Flavored with a little bit of syrup and cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment