Sunday, March 19, 2023

Blue & Green Krispies


Name: Rice Krispies Blue & Green Color Mix
Variation: Rice Krispies
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: It would be just like Kellogg's to hamstring my enjoyment of what should be my last box of plain, old, boring Rice Krispies, by instilling me with doubt over the fact that I was expecting "Spring Colors" at Easter, and instead got "Blue & Green Color Mix" at St. Patrick's Day (it is pretty, though). Is this really the last holiday variety I'll need to pick up? I wasn't expecting a Valentine's Day version, after all. And why is the name so generic? "Blue & Green Color Mix" is descriptive, but it's not as poetic as "Spring Colors". Are we going to get "Red & Green Color Mix" instead of "Holiday Colors" next Christmas? Regardless, I hope this is the last batch of Rice Krispies Treats I'll have to make for a while. Heaven forbid we get a Blue & White Dads & Grads Edition in June... (For once, I hope the cereal companies aren't listening).

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment