Sunday, December 18, 2022

Rice Krispies with Holiday Colors


Name: Rice Krispies with Holiday Colors
Variation: Rice Krispies
Manufacturer: Kellogg's

Review: At this point, I'm just collecting the different seasonal varieties of Rice Krispies to complete the set, so I can have them documented for posterity on my blog. In fact, I didn't even eat that whole bowl you see in the picture. I poured most of it back into the box before adding a splash of milk, and ate only enough to confirm that it tastes just like every other box of plain Rice Krispies I've had so far - which is to say on the dull side of plain. The red and green Krispies are certainly appreciated for Christmas, but at this point, I'm not even sure I like Rice Krispies Treats enough to keep buying these...

Rating: 🥣
Leftover Milk: Nothing to write home about.

No comments:

Post a Comment